Delta Marketing Co. is Committed to Respecting Your Privacy
Who Collects Your Information via the DMC Website?
<deltamarketingco.com> Website is owned and operated by Delta Marketing Co. a limited liability company registered in Saudi Arabia CSR 4030040553 and the H.O located in Palestine St. - Zagzoog Center 2nd floor.
Information Collected About You
The Company may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information you provide via the DMC Website You may provide information about yourself by filling in any forms on the DMC Website, by corresponding with Delta Marketing Co. by the contact e-mail address made available on the DMC Website, when you register to receive the Delta Marketing Co. Be First, by subscribing to the Delta Marketing Co.'s informational post, participating in other social media activities on the DMC Website made available via the DMC Website, participating in any customer surveys and when you report a problem with the DMC Website. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address and contact number.
- Information collected about you via the DMC Website. With regard to each of your visits to the DMC Website, the following information may be automatically collected:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the DMC Website (including date and time); pages you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call any Delta Marketing Co. contact number.
- Information received from other sources. Delta Marketing Co. may receive information about you if you use any other websites operated by Delta Marketing Co. business or any service provided by Delta Marketing Co., DMC works closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, customer survey providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses Made of the Information
Information held about you may be used in the following ways:
- The information you provide via the DMC Website. This information may be used:
- for internal record keeping and administration
- to provide you with the information and services you request via the DMC Website (including without limitation news items, information and updates about the Delta Marketing Co.);
- to be shared with Delta Marketing Co. businesses;
- to provide you with information about goods or services which may interest you;
- to provide you with information about goods, products and services similar to those you may have already expressed an interest in or enquired about;
- to perform and analyze the results of customer surveys and feedback about Delta Marketing Co., including being combined with information gathered from other survey participants;
- to allow you to be contacted by third parties who carry out customer surveys and feedback about Delta Marketing Co.;
- to notify you about changes to the DMC Website's service;
- to address any enquires you may have raised via the DMC Website; and/or
- to ensure content from the DMC Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information the DMC Website may collect about you. This information may be used:
- to administer the DMC Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the DMC Website to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the DMC Website when you choose to do so;
- as part of efforts to keep the DMC Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of promotional and marketing activities, and to deliver relevant promotional and marketing activities to you; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the DMC Website about goods or services which may interest you or them.
- Information that Delta Marketing Co. receives from other sources. Information from other sources may be combined with information you provide, and information collected about you. This information and the combined information may be used for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information received). In particular, statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies (including clear gifs) may be collected to help monitor your response to Delta Marketing Co. e-newsletters and to improve these e-newsletters.
Disclosure of Your Information
Your personal information will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties to use for their own purposes unless you give your permission or there is a legal requirement to do so.
However, you agree and consent that:
- Your personal information may be shared with any Delta Marketing Co. business. In particular, if you submit an inquiry using the inquiry form available on the DMC Website, your inquiry and any personal information you provide in it will be sent to the relevant Delta Marketing Co. business(es) (based on the inquiry criteria you select). Your personal information may then be held by such Delta Marketing Co. business(es) as part of its inquiry/customer database.
- Your personal information may be shared with selected third parties including:
- Marketing services providers to deliver e-newsletter and updates.
- Market research businesses or similar organizations for the undertaking and analysis of customer surveys and feedback.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract.
- Analytics and search engine providers who assist in the improvement and optimization of the DMC Website.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties:
- In the event, any business of Delta Marketing Co. sells or buys any business or assets, in which case your personal data may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Delta Marketing Co. business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where Your Personal Data is Stored
The DMC Website will be, managed and operated from Saudi Arabia. The data collected from you via the DMC Website will be initially stored on servers currently located in the USA. The data may be transferred to, It may also be processed by staff operating outside the USA, who work for any Delta Marketing Co. business or for one of its suppliers. By providing your personal data to the DMC Website, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
For How Long is Your Personal Information Kept?
The time period for which your information is kept varies according to what your information is used for. In some cases, there are legal or regulatory requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep the information, it will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
At any time, you can ask for your stored information to be deleted from the Company's database using the contact details below. However, some of your information may be retained in some circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce terms and conditions or as required by regulators. Further, in some circumstances, such information is never entirely removed from databases due to technical constraints and systems back-ups.
You have the right to ask for your personal data not to be processed for marketing purposes. You will be informed (before collecting your data) if your data is intended to be used for such purposes or to be disclosed to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting Delta Marketing Co. at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your info.
The DMC Website may contain links to and from the websites of other businesses of Delta Marketing Co., partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note these websites have their own privacy policies and the Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Date of policy: January 01, 2018